Falconsys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falconsys Forum

YBRON.FALCONSYS.NET:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xDeathxDroidx

Server interest Empty
PostSubject: Server interest   Server interest EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:12 pm

1. Have you played on other kinds of servers? if so, please type a brief description of what you did
in the server, what was your favorite thing about the server.

I played in towny created servers with smaller survival worlds and roleplay servers with enlarged amounts of land to travel and sightsee. I have built basic homes, blacksmith rooms, and even some detailed housing. I have played hunger games, ctf, and even world pvp with 20-50 other people in a seemingly unending war until one side became victorious.

2. What would you like to do in this server, are there any specific things you like to build?

Of all these things I have done. I have never crafted the best work I believe my potency can fathom, nor has my survival skills became perfected. I seek to change this with joining your server, a vanilla server, where I may cooperate with other players to help them and myself survive what the mobs, nether, end, and even nature has to throw at us.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? build, mine, pvp, farm, etc.

Gathering materials and constructing the best creations my fellow teammates and I can conjure.

4. Where are you from? What time of the day in your country do you often play?

I live in the United States, and I usually game during the night hours from 9pm EST to 1-2am Est.

5. (not required) Do you have any links to any pictures of creations you have made that you like to share?

I wish I had but it had been a long time since I had played Minecraft.

6. Did you read all the rules and zone info for the server? you are required to read and understand all rules before joining. faliure to read rules and follow zones may lead to being banned.

All the rules have been looked over and will be followed.

7. It may take up to 24 hours before I've seen the application, to speed up time on getting you white-listed to the server, do you have skype? message me on skype:"ybronhaiasi" and let me know that you have applied Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Server interest
Page 1 of 1