Falconsys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falconsys Forum

YBRON.FALCONSYS.NET:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can i join this Server?! <- JordanKing29 please read and fix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JordanKing29

Can i join this Server?! <- JordanKing29 please read and fix Empty
PostSubject: Can i join this Server?! <- JordanKing29 please read and fix   Can i join this Server?! <- JordanKing29 please read and fix EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:08 pm

I want to join this server!Very Happy

The rules to apply were in the apply button on this page, but if you just edit this post and answer these questions, then I add you to the server!

1. What is your Minecraft name?

2. Have you played on other kinds of servers? if so, please type a brief description of what you did in the server, what was your favorite thing about the server.

3. What would you like to do in this server, are there any specific things you like to build?

4. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? build, mine, pvp, farm, etc.

5. Where are you from? What time of the day in your country do you often play?

6. (not required) Do you have any links to any pictures of creations you have made that you like to share?

7. Did you read all the rules and zone info for the server? you are required to read and understand all rules before joining. faliure to read rules and follow zones may lead to being banned.

8. It may take up to 24 hours before I've seen the application, to speed up time on getting you white-listed to the server, do you have skype? message me on skype:"ybronhaiasi" and let me know that you have applied

Last edited by Ybron on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was posted without reading how to apply)
Back to top Go down

Can i join this Server?! <- JordanKing29 please read and fix
Page 1 of 1